We’ve always kept things fresh and clean, but here are a few things we are doing
to keep our restaurant even safer.
- Pre-Screening our team members – Wellness checks for every
person, every shift, to ensure everyone on our team is healthy and
ready to safely serve you and your family.
- Social Distancing – Our dining space has been arranged to
encourage social distancing. A little personal space goes a long way!
- Personal Protective Equipment – We’ve made PPE, including free
face coverings and gloves, available and will be worn by all team
members at all times.
- High Touch Surfaces – As always, we continually disinfect and
sanitize door handles, tables, chairs, restroom surfaces, our host
area… you name it, we clean it!
- Hand washing and Hygiene – we’re all washing our hands, as
always, thoroughly and often. We’re also ensuring the whole team is
practicing other proper personal hygiene behaviors. Of course.
- Hand Sanitizer – Just ask your server, we’ve got you covered!
- Menus – Our reusable menus that are disinfected between uses will
be available. As well as single use menus, which can be taken home
to continue to use to place take out or delivery orders.
- Condiments – Single use condiments are available upon request.
We’re also disinfecting shakers, bottles, containers and trays
between each use.
- No Contact Pick-up and Delivery – For your continued comfort and
convenience, we offer curb side/ take-out and delivery. Just give us a
call or place your order online.
As our family serves yours, we are dedicated to continuous training, enhancing our safety procedures and following the recommendations of the national and local laws of the CDC, FDA and NY State.
Thank you for your continued support and choosing to dine with us!